skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 1, 2011
Fathers' Day
Children's Children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children. Proverbs 17:6
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Becca n Joey
We have been happily married for 7 years and we love this life of ours. I am a former 1st grade teacher turned SAHM to one precious little girl who just turned 2! She is pure joy and we feel very blessed to have her in our lives.
View my complete profile
►
2012
(10)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2011
(120)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
▼
July
(13)
"I Can't See AnySing!"
Friday's Photo
A Letter Wrapped Up In A Prayer of Verses
Winnie the Pooh...."Oh Bother"
I Can....
The Fabulous Faces of Our 4th....Scrap Pages!
Colorado Extras
Great Grandma Axtell and the Little Doggie
Reading with Grandpa
Speaking Sentences
The Fabulous Faces of Our Fourth!
Fathers' Day
Pictures and Popsicles: More from the Farm
►
June
(15)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2010
(85)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(9)
►
2009
(2)
►
March
(2)
A Holy Experience
How Any of Your Shame Doesn’t Get to Be the End of Your Story
Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
Navigating Friendship Drama in the Middle School Years
PreKinders » Blog
Alphabet Letter Identification Activities
The Simple Wife
Independent living
The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
Beth Moore
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
Surrendered in Praise
Let the Children Come
Mrs Jump's class
Alphapalooza 2 Phonemic Awareness & Phonics Fun!
Kitchen Curiosities and more...
Ham and Gruyere Hash Brown Waffles
gum
Here I Am, Once Again
The Minivan Diaries
One Year Later...
Girl out of Texas
Everett: 12 months
Shindig Parties TO GO
Father's Day Freebie Printable
Rockabye Butterfly
Spring, Easter, Earth Day Printables and Worksheets!
Half Notes
Really Loved
Everything Erbele
Winter ONEderland
Totally Tots
Now I Know My ABCs ~ Letter W
Destined for Adoption
The Price Tag Game
Oopsey Daisy
DIY Milk Glass
Flipping for First Grade!
iTouch Listening Station
immeasurably more
I never want to forget this feeling so I am blogging about it!
The Texas Rutlands
94 and still kickin'
Cookie Cutter Lunch
Hogs & Kisses...
The Warren Family
YEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOWWWW!!!
The Joy of Jenna
Melt My Heart
three guys and a gal
the stomach bug invades our house
Smith Family Life
statcounter
No comments:
Post a Comment