Growing up, I spent a lot of time in Ruidoso with two dear friends of mine. I think I went a total of 5 times from 8th grade-college. I have fond memories of Ruidoso and have not been back since I took a last minute ski trip with friends from highschool back in 1999. Things were a bit different this time around and the town was not as quaint as I once remembered it to be. However, the one thing that was still the same was the charm of this little town. The hiking, horseback riding, and the river was all as I had remembered. The river was a little low, but still existent...seems everyone is battling a drought these days. ;o(
Presley loved the river and she loved trying to hop the rocks....something my friends and I would spend hours doing, back in the day.
Presley spent a lot of time throwing rocks in the water....something she learned from her Grandpa Axtell (thanks dad)
Presley does such a great job with the camera ;-p






No comments:
Post a Comment