Joey and I have been a little stressed (aughhh) to say the least. Selling our house has become quite the chore....and working with our buyers (both sets) has been a little overwhelming at times too. I guess I have been MIA because I have gotten several emails from several friends asking if I am alright or if I am pregnant??? They told me that they were worried because they haven't seen me on facebook lately or seen very many blogs from me. lol. I guess I go MIA when I am pregnant????? Just so you know, I am not pregnant and everything is perfectly fine. We are just up to our eyeballs in boxes and trying to move! I also have not done a very good job of keeping people "in the know" about my personal life. So.......I thought I would do a very quick run down of what has gone on in the last 30 days.The House:
We put our house on the market after finding a house we liked that we put an offer on.
We got outbid on the house we were interested in and decided to keep our house on the market to "see what would happen."
We got an offer on our house 7 days after putting it on the market, but had a foundation scare and so the buyer pulled out.
Joey and I had a professional come in and look at the foundation and got confirmation that everything is completely fine with our house and it's foundation.
11 days after our first buyer pulled out of the contract we got another buyer. We have gone through all of the inspection and everything is good!
We close on our house October 31st.
We will be moving into a house on an acre of land with a pool in Copper Canyon....about 5 miles north of where we are at now. :o) Yeah, fun times!
The Personal:
I had a doctor's appointment at the end of September and everything looks good. I will have to be on an anticoagulant called Lovenox and then switch over to Heparin at 32 weeks conception. Joey and I met with the doctors and have weighed the risks, pros, and cons of conceiving again. I have felt God tugging at my heart and I am at peace with our decision to try to conceive rather than adopt. It has been a hopeful journey and God has completely spoken to me and given me a peace that passes understanding. I keep a daily prayer journal, have for years, and it is truly amazing to see what God has done and is doing in my life. I would love to share, but it's pretty personal and I don't have it in me to write a blog like that right now. Ha!
On another note, Presley and I went to a lovely pumpkin patch on Monday with Sara, Brian, and the boys. We had a great time. There was a little drama surrounding the entire event and if you would like to read about it then you can click here and get the scoop on Sara's blog. ;o) I will just add one thing...........After Sara and the boys left the pumpkin patch things started to run rather smoothly. ha! All of the rides were going, they had 3 horses up and running for the pony rides, and they opened up the petting zoo of 3 goats and 2 pigs. lol. However, when I say that all of the rides were going ;o) it was because we (the parents) were given the right to start and stop the rides whenever we wanted while the 80 year old man running the rides was off in the porta potty. ;o) And really, we just took the initiative to start and stop the rides after realizing all of the kids were looking a bit cross-eyed from going round-and-round for 10 minutes straight. Can I get a woo-woo!
Presley is very proud of the fact that she DOES NOT cry at preschool anymore. She tells everyone and anyone who will listen......including this 2 ft donkey. I had it on film, but all you can hear is the wind rushing by. She left the above conversation with a nice compliment to the donkey informing him that, "donkey, you have big ears."


1 comment:
That is hilarious about her convo with the donkey. She is too cute. Seriously! That is also funny/scary about the rides!! Hahaha!! Oh goodness... It's the ghetto patch.
Post a Comment