A few weeks ago, Sara and I took Reid and Presley to the spray park.....minus a sweet little Grant which was much to Presley's liking. lol. Just Kidding, Sara. ;o) It was lots of fun, but very hot! They enjoyed playing together and getting wet. This summer has just been an absolute beating and I am ready for the fall weather to kick in....and I will never complain about 80 degree weather on Christmas day ever again! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like fun! Your weather has been CRAZY! We just now got summer - been in the 80s this week - way late for us to start summer up here, but there are a lot of happy Washingtonians about now. We're heading to Wild Waves (our water park) this week with the boys before they start school on the 31st!
love that first picture!! gotta love the sprinkler park :)
Post a Comment