Thursday, February 10, 2011

Christmas Album 2010

Click here to view this photo book larger

I finally finished Presley's Christmas album. ;-) Yeah! It took awhile and I really struggled with finishing it these past few weeks, but I finally forced myself to sit down today and finish it...knowing that if I didn't do it today it would never get done. PLUS, shutterfly is having a sale on their 12x12 photobooks for 50% off until the 16th! They only have a 50% off sale twice a year....usually in February and August. Anyhow, there are some things I would like to change about this book, but I just don't have the energy to edit or change anything....so, it'll have to do for now!

2 comments:

Karin said...

I think it's adorable! I especially love that back cover and the pic of you and your grandma!!

momofcooper said...

as always, super cute! i so envy you for doing everything in order & staying focused on one project at a time. oh, how i wish i could be like that & maybe i'd be able to get an acutal project done! LOL