While Sara and I were enjoying our time away last weekend at the Scrapbooking retreat the boys were holding down the fort at home. On Saturday, they were able to get out and enjoy a beautiful day at the Ft. Worth Zoo. I was pretty impressed that they went to the zoo with 3 kids attached to them....not that they aren't capable of going on an afternoon outing or anything. ;-) I was just surprised they ventured out to the zoo because there's always a lot of preparation that is involved when spending the day at the zoo! I don't have much to blog about because I am not sure what all went on there, but Joey took 126 pictures so I am sure they all had a great time! ;-) Here are a few pics...
Grant and Presley looking around together
Reid and Brian in front of the new dinosaur exhibit
Presley, discovering her shadow. Also, I am very impressed with Joey's pony tail ability...what a dad. ;-)
Joey said the kids loved this saltwater crocodile
There is also a new reptile exhibit that just opened up recently. Reid was a little hesitant to touch the snake....ewww, I don't blame him!



4 comments:
sounds like they had fun!! i need to take cooper to that zoo next time we are in town!! maybe y'all can go too??!!!
Reid had Blue with him! That's funny, but also typical. Send me some good ones! Brian didn't take any, except of animals. You have your man well-trained! He would've gotten beat if he came home without pictures!
lol...you got that right, Sara. ;-) I know, I saw that Presley had "bear bear" and Reid had "blue" while they were walking around...I thought it was so cute. ;-) I will send some pics your way
yes, Christy we will have to tag along when yall go. ;-)
Post a Comment