
Last Monday, Joey's department had access to the company suite at the Ranger's Game. There wasn't a lot of people interested in going so Presley and I were able to tag along. Presley did a great job...it helped to have full access to an indoor area complete with couches, televisions, food, and a snack closet. I am not sure how she would have done in an actual seat in the stands, but I imagine it wouldn't have been quite as easy of a task as it was in the suite. When we sat in the stadium area of the suite she was up and down and all around!! I am sure she would have been the same in a regular seat. The day after we were at the Ranger's game there was a huge North Texas storm and I saw on the news that everyone at the Rangers Game had to be moved from the upper levels down into the basement area below. I also heard that after everyone returned to their seats they were moved below the stadium again for a second time...glad we had Monday's game rather than Tuesday's game! eeek!
1 comment:
Special Entry today, go take a look, there's a surprise! :))
http://rockabyebutterfly.blogspot.com/2011/06/book-review-winner.html
Post a Comment