Today was a great day with the greatest husband and daddy we could ever ask for. This morning, Presley and I gave Joey his first "homemade" father's day gift...many more to come I am sure. I have been on a mod podge kick for awhile and so I decided to make Joey a frame with a collage of him and Presley all over it. I went through quite a few $1 frames before finally being somewhat satisfied with the end product. It still looks "homemade" but it'll do. ;-) We had a great afternoon over at Joey's uncle's house and Presley did much better this time...when she couldn't see me! She just loves her daddy so much and I can never get enough of seeing them together. Last week, we went to San Antonio for 5 days and when we got back Presley was sooooo excited to see him. We let her stay up until 10:00 because she was so happy to be home with her daddy. I will have to post pictures of our San Antonio trip later this week because I still have to sift through all of the pictures.We are so very thankful four our daddy and we love him! Thanks Babe ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment