Monday, June 21, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Nana Burda

#10 she always sneaks me yummy food when mommy and daddy aren't looking...like pie ;-) Yummy! #9 she lets me take a sip of her iced tea...double yummy! #8 she buys me cute clothes and always has a new outfit waiting for me when she sees me #7 she always gets me my firsts...my first doll, my first tea set, my first play kitchen #6 she always has a smile on her face when I come walking through the door! #5 she loves to give me hugs and kisses #4 she always takes care of me #3 she always plays with me and makes me laugh #2 she loves me to the moon and back again ;-) AND THE #1 reason I love my Nana Burda....brace yourselves, wait for it.....
She introduced me to Mac-n-Cheese....Thanks Nana, my mama will forever thank you ;-/

No comments: