
Our days are spent outside mostly. I love the weather we have been having...even though it is still a little hot and muggy, anything is better than the 100+ temperatures we had in August for 30 consecutive days. The mornings are bearable and they provide for some much needed time outside. Presley loves to draw. Just recently, I introduced her to toddler crayons, finger paint, and sidewalk chalk. She will often lay down on her giant pad of paper I got her and just color away. She always seems so grown up when she does this. She loves to read and almost always has a book (or two) in her hands. Within the past 2 weeks Presley has learned to climb up on things...all of you with boys are laughing at me right now. She will climb UP on everything she can, but she is still unable to figure out how to get down so she just sits/stands there until I help her. The first thing Presley does once she gets outside is go in search of her favorite rock...from that point on, it goes with her wherever she goes....



She always puts things down her shirt...she learned this from her daddy who thought it was great fun to tease his daughter. He did this to Reid all.of.the.time when we were in Colorado last year. It provided for hours of entertainment...for both of them!
Having an intense conversation with her rock.
So grown up with all those teeth...missin those toothless smiles I used to get!
No comments:
Post a Comment