In January, I am attending a scrapbooking retreat with Sara and her friends which I am very excited about...not to mention, it will be great for Joey to have little Miss Presley girl all by himself for a weekend. He has already stated that he will be over at Brian's house the whole time. lol. He does really well with Presley (proof is in the picture above! Yes, he picked out her little outfit and dressed her in it...makes a mama proud) so I am not sure why he is so nervous about spending the weekend alone with her.
This past month I have gone a little nuts over buying scrapbooks. I keep getting coupons from Shutterfly that prove to be "great deals" ;-) I am pretty sure that they keep track of my stuff through some kind of spyware. ;-) lol. I created a summer scrapbook for Presley and just had it printed off in an 8x8 size book. I really like the 8x8 size better than the 12x12. However, the journaling proves to be a bit small. I have been looking for a website that prints 10x10 sized books, but have yet to stumble upon one. So, 8x11 will probably be the winner...even though creating letter sized pages is a bit challenging for me. We will see what happens. I just started the scrapbook about my mom and know that it will prove to be a time consuming task...and probably somewhat of an emotional one as well.
Anyhoo, next week I am going to San Antonio for the week and will be spending some time with my Grandma Cose. My grandma is such a joy to be around. She is just like my mom so my sisters and I love being around her! Joey has been working crazy hours and so he will take a few days off and fly in on Thursday night. We plan on taking Presley to Sea World on Friday. Presley learned the word "fish" last week when we were at the Dallas Aquarium so I am sure she will love being at Sea World. Saturday, we will head to Kiddy Park. My mom used to take me and my sisters to this park when we were little. It closed down for a few years and then re-opened under new management. Some friends of some friends own it now so it is supposed to be quite the little place. It still has a lot of the original rides that were there when I was little. On Sunday, we will head to Enchanted Rock and spend the night in Fredericksburg. This will be our first "family vacation" so I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment