Sunday, September 5, 2010

Painting with Pig Tails

First off, my child's hair grows like a weed and it's always in her face! Today, I was able to put it up in pig tails for the first time. ;-) She was not amused! Anyhow, have I told you lately that I miss teaching?? I know, y'all are going to stop reading my blog if I don't stop talking about teaching. ;-( I just love staying at home with Presley, but I must admit that every school year that goes by makes me miss it that much more. ;-( I do not miss the paper work, assessments, or all of the politics behind it, but I sure do miss the setting up of the classroom, the lesson planning, the kids, and the actual "teaching." I got up in the attic a week ago because I was looking for a clipboard to give my little sister...we were getting together for a play date/craft date. ;-) I came across all of my classroom boxes and started going through all of them. I found several fun activities for Presley that were adaptable to her age and then I found some stuff for Mr. Reid to begin using. While going through my early childhood box I ran into my box of finger paint ;-) Here's what came of that little run in....I tend to ignore age suggestions :-)



No comments about the pig tails please...I've heard enough about it from my husband


"uh mom, I don't see anything on here that says this stuff is washable"

No comments: