Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Day Full of Fun at Sea World

While we were in San Antonio we went to Sea World. I haven't been to Sea World in years. Growing up, I had a season pass to Sea World and my friends and I would go almost daily. A lot has changed since then! We had a lot of fun and Presley loved looking at all of the fishys. ;-) She wasn't able to focus on too much during the shows because they were a little too far away. However, we sat right in front of Shamu at the Believe show and so she was quite intrigued most of the time. Joey wanted to sit in the "splash zone" but I wasn't sure she would like it...of course, he proved me wrong again! She loved it!! I forgot how wet you get when you sit right in the target areas of the splash zone! Presley enjoyed the taste of the salt water more than anything, I think! :-) I would love to go back to Sea World in a few years when she is able to ride the rides, visit the water park, and really enjoy the shows! We were only there for 4 hours and I felt like we were there a full day, but it was still a day full of fun for us!
Fishy, Fishy ;-)
Shamu and Baby ;-)
about to get wet
Her first time to taste salt water...she couldn't get enough of it!

Splash Zone created by daddy | discovering her shadow ;-)
All done!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Love that shadow pic, Bex! Her shadow on the wall is so cool!!

Becca n Joey said...

thnx, it was the perfect time of day ;-) and it made it easy for her to recognize it.