This will be a very short post! It's more for Presley's memory book than anything, but I will post more about all of our adventures later! :-) We just got back from our week long trip to San Antonio and it was wonderful...well, except for all of the traffic! I hate to break it to San Antonio, but they don't have enough room to be a
big city. I felt like everyone was crammed into a small space...like sardines. lol. Anyhow, it was so great to get away! We were so busy, from the moment we got there, I was not able to see everyone I wanted! I plan on going back soon just so I can visit my friends. Presley and I spent Wednesday night and Thursday night with my Grandma Cose. Presley really
took to her quickly. It was so heartwarming to see them together. Presley never cried when my Grandma picked her up..which is a rare thing these days because she doesn't really like to be held anymore....by anyone. ;-( Proof she's growing up! Presley loves to give great bug hugs, but usually Joey and I are the only ones who get to experience that side of her because she is so timid and shy. However, she sure did love on my Grandma and give her hugs all weekend.


We were also able to swing by my Aunt Mary's house who hasn't seen Presley since she was 2 weeks old. Mary is my mom's youngest sister and they were always really close. Presley walked into her house, saw her cat, and became instant friends with everyone around her. I would love to get a cat for Presley, but we have too many family members allergic to them! I have blogged about the special relationship Presley has with this cat before and it seemed they picked up right where they left off! lol. Presley loved spending time with her Great Aunt Mary again! She was also able to meet her Great Uncle Dan and 2nd cousins, Nathan and John Patrick, for the first time. It was funny because she was into everything and talking up a storm...I don't think she appeared timid and shy to the them AT ALL. hee-hee!
Presley playing with her Great Aunt Mary
Presley thinks her Great Grandma is pretty funny
My grandma had Presley scrubbing the floors with this napkin moments before this photo was taken... haha, just kidding Grandma! Presley had dripped milk all over the floor and she saw my grandma cleaning it up and so she decided to join in on the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment