This past weekend Sara and I went to a scrapbooking retreat. It was lots of fun, but we literally scrapped ALL day every day...only taking a break to eat and sleep. My eyes were crossed by the time we left on Sunday! I ended up helping out a few people with digital scrapping so I wasn't able to get done with as much as I would have liked. I was, however, able to finish most of Presley's Christmas/Winter Album. Along with hours of scrapping came hours of "chick flicks." I have never watched so many movies in that short of a time period in all of my life. I think this weekend should have been called A Scrapbooking Movie Marathon Retreat. :-) It was a great time and the weather made it that much better! It was in the 60s and so beautiful! I can't believe we have been iced in for the past 3 days...only in Texas!!!
The first one is a template and the rest I made using digital kits from... theshabbyshoppe.com I can totally see you just taking off with this! You should start it up! :-) You and Sara, both, have such an eye for creativity...just like ya'lls momma's :-)
i would like an invite for the next one! LOL sounds like y'all had a ton of fun & got a lot done!! i started playing catch up here recently since things have slowed down!!
We have been happily married for 7 years and we love this life of ours. I am a former 1st grade teacher turned SAHM to one precious little girl who just turned 2! She is pure joy and we feel very blessed to have her in our lives.
4 comments:
Seriously, so cute. I would love to do this but never have played with this idea. Where do you get all of the digital backgrounds?
The first one is a template and the rest I made using digital kits from... theshabbyshoppe.com I can totally see you just taking off with this! You should start it up! :-) You and Sara, both, have such an eye for creativity...just like ya'lls momma's :-)
Shew! What a weekend. Those pages look great.
i would like an invite for the next one! LOL sounds like y'all had a ton of fun & got a lot done!! i started playing catch up here recently since things have slowed down!!
Post a Comment