Monday, February 7, 2011

"Snow Much Fun"

We were finally able to get out on Friday afternoon and enjoy the snow that fell through the night and into the morning hours. It wasn't too cold...well, it was bearable! It was in the high 20s...who knew the high 20s could feel so warm to us Texans! The wind wasn't too bad so I decided to take Presley out in it to play. I should know by now that it usually snows a handful of times in Dallas every year. You'd think after last year's snow days that I would have been prepared, but not so much. I didn't have anything remotely warm for Presley and had to improvise...socks on the hands, for instance. ;-) We were still only able to stay outside for about 20 minutes or so, but it was still "snow much fun!" ;-P
I had to pick her up and bring her out in the middle of the yard because she wouldn't leave the patio. It took her a few minutes to realize that she could walk in it.
Helping out dad with a snowman
trying the snow out...not a fan!
Not a fan of the Snowman either ;-)
After building a snowman her little hands were freezing...especially with the wet socks on her hands. *sigh* The only gloves I had were mine so I put a new pair of socks on her hands and then put my gloves on over them. She thought it was great fun having humungo hands. She kept clapping them and giving high fives. lol
The socks on the hands ended up confusing little miss P...she asks for socks on her hands every morning when I put socks on her feet. She stretches out her hands and says, "hands"...woops!

2 comments:

merritt said...

Super cute little snow bunny - even if she is mismatched.

momofcooper said...

LOL...these pictures make me smile :)