Friday, April 8, 2011

Clip Holder

I have been a clip makin fool lately! A girl can never have too many clips...right? Well, I found myself throwing these tiny little clips off to the side and then forgetting where I put them. So, I decided to make a cute little clip holder to hang in Presley's bathroom. Today, after Gymboree, I ran to Michaels where I found a little butterfly for 69 cents and 2 rolls of pink ribbon on sale for $1. I found a big orange bow in my box of ribbon from when I used to make bows for little Miss Presley girl. I was going to use a hot glue gun to stick it all together, but I ended up using fabric glue and it worked great! If any of you ladies have friends who have a girl or who are about to have a girl then these are really quick and easy to make...and cheap!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Too cute! All I made today was BBQ Chicken Pizza and pickled beets! I like yours better!

momofcooper said...

that is so cute!!