Monday, April 11, 2011
What You're Sayin' These Days...
Presley, you are really starting to talk a lot more. You repeat EVERYTHING you hear. You love to sing and have picked up on different parts to several songs. Your favorite songs are Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Old McDonald had a Farm, and Elmo's World...although, you pronounce it Elmo's Girl. ;o) There are several songs that you know off the radio. You love it when daddy plays the song, Galileo. You also love it when we play the song, The Words I Would Say by Sidewalk Prophets...I think it's probably the perfect song for you and I just LOVE the words. ;o) Here are a few of the phrases that you are sayin' these days....
"Oh Snap!" hmmmm...I wonder where you heard that one?? The other day we were outside playing in your water table and when we came inside you realized that your shirt was all wet. You looked at me and said, "Oh snap, my shirts wet!"
You also know exactly what you want All.of.the.time. You say...
I want____...I want milk, I want applejuice, I want more cheerios, I want pretty hair, I want pretty toes, I want to go outside, I want to play outside, I want to take a bath, I want to go bye bye, I want a cookie,I want to read a book, I want theese one, I want a sandwich, I want piano pwease, I want tom cat pwease (a game on the iPhone) Uggg!
Where you going...you usually say this to the dogs. ;-)
Hey guys!
Come on guys, lets go!...again, you usually say this to the dogs or when you walk into the living room after room time.
Thats gross, it stinky, poopy diaper, poo-poo in the potty
I need to take a bath...you keep your daddy and me on schedule :-) After dinner you always tell us you need to take a bath
Want to take a walk? go see the cat?...you love to take walks with your daddy after work. You always visit the cat that lives down the street from us.
Daddys at work, daddys at home
I love books..you said this to the Librarian when she asked you if you loved books. You actually looked at her and said, "I love books."
Thank you mommy
Oh no! it broken
I wanna brush teeth
Come here, Sit Jester....good boy ;o) I love it when she tells the dogs what to do!
Hey buddy
Hi people...you say this when we walk into a grocery store
And after visiting your Aunt Sara's house you actually say the word, "yes" now ;-) Thank you Aunt Sara and cousin Reid for introducing the word, YES! into my daughter's vocabulary!
Bye Bye, see you later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I remember when Reid said "I want" all the time!!! Then it changed to "I need". So funny how all these little ones go through the same stages!
Post a Comment