Sunday, April 24, 2011

Presley's 2: "An Eggs-tra Special Celebration"

The Invitation:

Presley's birthday was on Thursday, April 21st. We decided to have an "eggs-tra special celebration" over Easter weekend to celebrate her special day. It was such a great time and completely exhausting! Again, we decided to just keep it within the family and invite all of the cousins. Joey's parent's house had the most perfect set up for the kind of party we were planning on. We are so very blessed to have such a wonderful Nana and Popo....especially ones that cook such yummy food!!! ;o) Presley didn't nap and she was a little overwhelmed with all of the excitement, but she still had lots of fun. I think all of the kids had an absolute blast! I know we did! ;o) lol....

The Egg Hunt:
The big kids set out on their hunt

Someone's been practicing ;o)

Presley and precious Mac

Found one!!!

4 comments:

Karin said...

Love her little Easter/Birthday dress! Looks like a fun time by all!!

Becca n Joey said...

Thanks! It was so much fun and very much needed to get my mind off things. The principal at the school I used to teach at bought it for her last summer....I've been waiting to get her in it for forever!!! ;-)

momofcooper said...

looks like a ton of fun!! again, wish we could've been there. she is just precious!!

merritt said...

Happy Birthday, Presley! What a fun party.