Friday, May 20, 2011

Kids Kastle

Yesterday, Presley and I went to the most fabulous park in Highland Village. I heard about it from Presley's Kindermusik teacher, Heidi, about a month ago and just now ventured over to check it out. I can not believe I have lived in Flower Mound for 4 years and just recently heard about it. It is a huge park that has a stocked fish tank, fishing pier, soccer fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, and the most wonderful playground that looks like a huge castle. The weather was perfect for a day outside so I packed us a lunch and headed down the road to Kids Kastle. As we walked up to the play area, Presley's eyes got huge and she said, "LOOK AT THAT" We spent a good part of the afternoon there, ate our lunch, and then headed home...where she took a 3 1/2 hour nap! If you are ever looking for a great park to visit then THIS IS IT...even if you don't live in the area ;o) it would still be well worth the drive to venture out this way!
These pictures don't do it justice! This is just a fourth of it....there are 3 other sections and two more playgrounds in a separate area for kids under 2! ;o)

4 comments:

merritt said...

That looks SO cool! I can't wait to go there next time we come for a visit!!

momofcooper said...

that is awesome! we have a park like that here in georgetown!! i like that it's all wooden!!!

Becca n Joey said...

you just don't see them made out of wood anymore these days....we'll have to go next time you are here ;o)

Karin said...

WOW! Looks like a lot of fun!!