Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 1: In My Grandpa's Backyard...

We spent 7 days in Colorado before heading to San Antonio for 3 days. While we were in Colorado we spent most of our days outside enjoying the beautiful 70 degree weather. My grandpa is almost 89 years old and still has a beautiful backyard. No matter how many hours I spend in the yard I can never make it look as nice as his. My grandpa's backyard is something that I have fond memories of growing up. My sisters and I would spend many hours playing in his backyard when we would come up to visit. There was always something to do in his backyard....croquet, golf, badminton, etc. I think all of the great grandkids felt the same as we did when we were growing up because they seemed to LOVE playing in their great grandpa's backyard.
Before we headed to Colorado, Presley and I flew down to San Antonio first so that we could fly out with my dad. When we got to my dad's house I noticed that his backyard was just as beautiful as my grandpa's. ;o) Last time we were in San Antonio my dad bought a new swing for the grandkids.....Presley loves this swing that hangs from a huge tree in my dad's backyard.

No comments: