Our second day in Colorado was a bit of a lazy day. We spent the morning at a park down the street from my Grandparent's house. I remember going to this park when I was little and I think we even had a family reunion or two there. If I start comparing this beautiful Colorado park to the parks around our neck of the woods then I tend to get really depressed. :o( The park in Colorado was gorgeous and so green! Presley had a great time with her cousins at this park!
I haven't seen a merry-go-round in ages! Cuties ;o) These 2 two are one in the same!
We have been happily married for 7 years and we love this life of ours. I am a former 1st grade teacher turned SAHM to one precious little girl who just turned 2! She is pure joy and we feel very blessed to have her in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment