Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 3: The Colorado Rockies


"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." -Ps. 46:10

On Wednesday, we headed up to Estes Park in Colorado with all of the kiddos. We had a great time, but it was still a bit chilly! We started off at Bear Lake, but it proved to be too icy for the little ones, the strollers, and the grown-ups! We were lucky to make it down the path to Bear Lake for a few pictures! ;o) After our visit to Bear Lake we headed down a couple of miles to another lake that wasn't quite as cold or icy! There was a great path around the lake so it was great for strollers and for the kids to walk on. Here are a few pictures from the mountains...

Grandpa showing Presley how to skip rocks.....or throw them in. Ha!

In search for the perfect rock

Corbin had fun finding the perfect walking stick...some were rejected as he tossed them aside ;o)

I'm a dork ;o) But I love these pictures.

A.dored!


Cute little family at Bear Lake

No comments: