Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Great Aunt Reen & Her Kitty Cats


In Colorado, Presley did ok with everyone. She really seemed to enjoy my Aunt Laureen. One day, as I was getting ready to put Presley down for a nap, I turned around to find that she was no longer in the room. I had not idea where she had gone. I walked into my grandmother's living room and found her sitting on the floor happily playing with her Great Aunt Reen. I had no idea that my Aunt had come over and so it was quite surprising to see Presley playing with someone she hadn't seen for quite some time. The entire time we were in Colorado she played well with her Great Aunt. Here are some cute pictures of them...

Learning to draw...and from the most perfect person to teach it!
"ride, ride a horsey"
Aunt Reen dressing Presley up in pipe cleaners...which, by the way, provided for hours of entertainment on the plane...thanks for the suggestion Sara!!
Showing Aunt Reen her elmo phone...her newest word is "hewwo"
Presley loves cats! Actually, she loves all animals...real and stuffed. While we were at my Aunt's house, Presley followed the cats around everywhere. She would get quite upset when the cats would run and hide from her. And just like she has conversations with the flowers, she converses with the animals as well. Whenever I see her bend down or squat at the knees I know she is about to start into a long conversation. Here are some pictures of Presley meeting my Aunt's cats and then trying to befriend them...they weren't having any of it, but such is the life of a cat. ;-)

Do you want to play with me?
she's determined to talk her way into his heart
uh oh! Our mommies call...

No comments: