Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Purses, Pearls, & the Purple Chair

A few weeks ago we went to Nana Burda and Popo's house for dinner. I was so excited when I walked through the doors, I could barely believe my eyes. There before me sat the most beautiful chair I have ever seen. It was fluffy, purple, and just my size! I loved it. My daddy calls it the 70s chair. I am not sure what that means, but it has to be good because I just can't get enough of it...it was love at first sight!

My Nana is so great, she brought out her pearls for me to try on. OH my! I just love having all that stuff hang down from me.

I also got play with my Nana's purses.
My mommy has been dressing me up in skirts, bows, and pretty much anything that is girly since I was born. I have tolerated it for the past year and now that I am a big girl I just can't take it anymore. I hate to break her heart, but how can she expect me to wear all these bows when I have nothing but boy cousins surrounding me. I am hoping that my mommy will get a clue soon and just accept the fact that "I am my mother's daughter" and will most likely take after her and be a "tomboy." Oh well, she will learn...in the meantime, I will continue pulling out every bow she puts in my hair until she gets a clue and gives up. My daddy gets it! ;-) He loves that I am active and fearless in his arms!

No comments: