The other night, mommy and daddy let me go out to eat with them.While we were waiting for our table, we went into a book store where they had a ton of books and a kid's area to play in. I was so excited when my daddy took me out of the stroller and let me walk around. The kid's area was really big and it had big trees, a stage, two little chairs, and books galore. I even met a little boy there who kept sharing his books with me. While I was exploring the stage, I came upon the most wonderful little stuffed animal. She had big black ears, a big black nose, and a most wonderful pink bow on the top of her head...there was also one in red sitting right next to her, but it wasn't anything special to look at.

As soon as I saw this little animal it was true love. I picked her up and tucked her tightly away under my arm...never allowing her touch the ground again. I did have to part from her for a few minutes while my daddy bought it for me, but he assured me she would be right back in my caring arms in no time.
And there we have it...the mouse that melted my heart! She plays with me, sleeps with me, and pretty much goes with me wherever I go! As soon as I got home I had to let everyone know about her!!
A girl should never leave home without a phone and her Minnie
No comments:
Post a Comment