I love "teachery" blogs ;-) I love the blog confessions of a home schooler and I love this blog I came across just a few days ago. The author is a former first grade teacher turned stay-at-home mom. She is very creative and has a masters in early childhood education. The blog has some great ideas and age-appropriate activities for little ones Presley's age. Sometimes I find that the things that keep Presley busy are not all of the toys surrounding her, but all of the other "stuff" that is just laying around the house....like pipe cleaners! Thanks to Sara, pipe cleaners have become a life savor and keep Presley busy for hours on end...especially on a 2 hour plane ride! If I had the motivation and time I would love to have a blog like this! It is impossible for me to be a mom without integrating my love for teaching into everything I do daily...kind of annoying! I get bored sitting around at home and with the holidays fast approaching, all of our normal weekly activities are coming to a close. This website keeps my mind fresh and gives me great ideas to keep me busy...and Presley! Ha! :-)
The other kiddy blogs I love are...
We Teach
Muffin Tin Mondays
Another Lunch Blog
Cooking with My Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
at MOPS last week, our guest speaker was one of our members, but a former 1st grade teacher as well & she shared some AWESOME ideas w/ us on educational stuff to do w/ the kids!! i love new ideas, so thanks for sharing these blogs!!
Post a Comment