I SPY "ABBLESOSH"
This is going to be one of those "playing catchup" post...about 4 posts all in one ;-) so be prepared for lots of pictures! AbbleSosh is our new word for the week. Yesterday, while we were grocery shopping Presley kept signing "more" and saying "paweese" to everything that looked remotely familiar....cheerios, yogurt, sheese, crackus, cookays, and applesauce. The entire time we were shopping she was trying to say applesauce. She knows the word abble (a.k.a. apple) but was unable to get the sauce part of it. While we were driving home she kept practicing by repeating herself over and over...and over and over and over again. Finally, she was able to get out Abblesosh. It was the cutest little word I've ever heard. :-) I love the way little kids sound when they are learning to talk. I could just stand in a room full of 2 and 3 year olds and listen to their pronunciation of words. Ha!I SPY A BIRTHDAY, Balloons, and a Pair of Glasses
A few weekends ago we celebrated Sara's 30th birthday after the Brain Tumor Walk. We had a great time and I just love watching all of the kids play together! Presley is a little outnumbered, but she loves her cousins. Whenever we go to WinKids she is always drawn to the boys. She doesn't really get along with the girls and will usually push them away when they come near her. :-/ Here are a few pictures of the cousins playing together at Sara's birthday.
Cousin Reid has the best toys!!
This picture cracks me up because I have so many pictures of Reid in this lounging position. He always lays back and watches Presley. :-) Click here for proof...lol

These balloons were quite the hit!



Seriously? It doesn't get any cuter than this...that contagious laugh.
My dad used to give us rides on his leg all of the time when we were little. We even had names for all of the acrobatics that he did with us...the pancake & the windmill were always my favorite ;-)
Presley is determined to wear Grandpa's glasses ;-)

Grandpa showing Presley the right way to wear them, but she still didn't get it ;-/
Everybody playing Peek-a-Boo
Sweet Logan


No comments:
Post a Comment