
Yes, after months and months of trying to figure out why everyone has been calling her
Presley she finally knows her name!!!! Can I get a "
woot woot" :-) As I sat on the couch the other night listening to my 2 year old nephew, Reid, recite his name over and over with a "R-E-I-D that spells Reid" I thought to myself...no wonder my sister wanted all of her kids to have one syllable names. lol. Presley knows her name and now she walks around the house pointing to every picture we have of her saying
Pasey AND no, she is not saying "
paci." We took that away months ago. ;-) I am such a proud mama...my child knows her name. Oh good grief ;-/ *sigh*
P.S. she's lost a little weight since she was sick...proof in the picture above. We just like to refer to her as "
our little bobble head" xoxo
1 comment:
Those cheeks look about the same though - makes you just want to pinch them!! How do you stop yourself??? Well, kisses work too!! Sometimes I can't stop myself from kissing cheeks!!
Post a Comment