Thursday, November 25, 2010

Meet Jester

Hi, my name is Jester. I am an itty bitty, extra skinny 4 month old dachshund, but I am full of love! I used to live at the SPCA in Dallas with my brothers, Lewey and Dewey...bet you can't guess what name I had before my daddy changed it! Yesterday, my daddy came to the SPCA looking just for me. I could barely believe my eyes and ears. They put us in a room together and I immediately fell in love. I jumped right up into my daddy's lap and stayed there until he made the big decision and I heard the words..."I'll take him."
I love my new home and I love my new owners...especially the little girl that follows me around everywhere calling me "puppy, puppy." I overheard my mommy and daddy talking last night and they said that I have a great disposition. I don't know what that means but I am trying really hard to obey them and follow directions. I am already crate trained and I haven't had one accident in the house...yet. Apparently, I am also doing a good job of keeping my big brother, Goose, company. You see, Goose has been very sad ever since his BIG brother passed away. I heard that he was having some behavior issues and separation anxiety so my mommy and daddy thought I would really help my him out by keeping him company. I am so happy to be a part of this family and I just love my new home!!! ;-) Happy Birthday Joey!
Oh, did I mention that I am a total lap dog!

2 comments:

Sara said...

What a sweetie. :) Can't wait to meet him!

P.S. It confuses me when you narrate as a dog.

P.S.S. I don't like having to find important things out on a blog. :P

becca said...

Well as dad would say...tuff titty little kitty ;)