I took Presley to the "duck park" in Flower Mound last Friday and she loved it! Joey and I have taken her there a few times before to feed the ducks, but the ducks stayed in the water and Presley wasn't that interested in them...she was more interested in the playground. However, this time there weren't many people there so all of the ducks were out and about running around and she was thrilled! She kept pointing to them saying, "ducky, ducky." I brought my camera, but I found it difficult to take pictures while watching a fearless toddler run circles around me near the water so a rubber ducky on the ground is the only "ducky" picture I got. :) For the past couple of weeks Presley has been picking up on new words daily...ducky is a word she uses often. She has two little ducks that she plays with in the bathtub that she absolutely loves! She also has a book called Ten Little Ducks. She brings me this book to read ALL.OF.THE.TIME and she constantly pushes the one little duck that squeaks. I have never seen a child that adores animals as much as her. She kisses on all of her stuffed animals and she is constantly giving kisses to Goose...and the new puppy! Sweet girl takes after her daddy...lol. ;-)
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Ducky!
I took Presley to the "duck park" in Flower Mound last Friday and she loved it! Joey and I have taken her there a few times before to feed the ducks, but the ducks stayed in the water and Presley wasn't that interested in them...she was more interested in the playground. However, this time there weren't many people there so all of the ducks were out and about running around and she was thrilled! She kept pointing to them saying, "ducky, ducky." I brought my camera, but I found it difficult to take pictures while watching a fearless toddler run circles around me near the water so a rubber ducky on the ground is the only "ducky" picture I got. :) For the past couple of weeks Presley has been picking up on new words daily...ducky is a word she uses often. She has two little ducks that she plays with in the bathtub that she absolutely loves! She also has a book called Ten Little Ducks. She brings me this book to read ALL.OF.THE.TIME and she constantly pushes the one little duck that squeaks. I have never seen a child that adores animals as much as her. She kisses on all of her stuffed animals and she is constantly giving kisses to Goose...and the new puppy! Sweet girl takes after her daddy...lol. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Does the new puppy have a name? Please tell me it is not "puppy" Bex! :) How about Ice Man, the best looking guy in Top Gun!
I'm good - it's Jester...I'm a little slow today.
His name is Jester, but I'm afraid we all refer to him as "puppy". I think it's going to be like the cat we had when we were little that we went by "kitty" but his real name was "pepper". Oh well....
Post a Comment