What a lover this puppy is. He loves to just sit in our laps and sleep. You can literally pick him up and walk around the house and he will stay asleep in your arms. I guess he didn't have much human interaction growing up in a shelter??? He just loves to be around us and he is not content unless he is in our laps! Sitting next to us is not an option...he would much rather be cuddle up on us. There isn't much I don't love about this puppy...well, except the barking! He can be a barker and we are trying to "nip that in the bud" now! He is a hound dog so we wont be able to completely train him to not bark, but we can at least have it under control a bit as he gets older. He is a sweet little guy and he loves Presley. Although, her first love is still her "Goosey Goosey Goo" ;-)


1 comment:
He's a cutie! I agree with Pres though...Goosey Goo is the best!!
Post a Comment