When Presley was little I would play peek-a-boo with her...just like every mother. ;-) I would always say, "peek-a-boo I see you." A few months ago she started instigating a friendly game of "peek-a-boo" with me on her own. At first she would just hide behind her hands, pull them down, and then say, "see you." Now she hides behind anything and everything around her...a banister, a door, a towel, a tree, a bush, etc. You name it and she's behind it. She would play the "see you" game with me all day if she could...and she does! :-)
Friday, December 10, 2010
"See You"
When Presley was little I would play peek-a-boo with her...just like every mother. ;-) I would always say, "peek-a-boo I see you." A few months ago she started instigating a friendly game of "peek-a-boo" with me on her own. At first she would just hide behind her hands, pull them down, and then say, "see you." Now she hides behind anything and everything around her...a banister, a door, a towel, a tree, a bush, etc. You name it and she's behind it. She would play the "see you" game with me all day if she could...and she does! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Look at those adorable polka dot legs sticking out!
Post a Comment