Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Creative Clippies

My step-mom, Jean, introduced me to the blog... Jone's Design Company I absolutely love this blog and only wish I was half as creative as she is! I love this blog because she often posts tutorials that show you step-by-step how to accomplish her craftiness. Last week, while sitting around, I decided to pull up one of her crafty ideas from a few months ago and give it a try. ;-) I made these cute little hair clips for little miss Presley girl. If you have a girl then you know the amount of money you can end up spending on little hair clips, bands, bows, and flowers. Most of the time I end up putting the clips and bows back on the shelf because I always end up thinking to myself, "I could totally make that...and for next to nothin!" So, I was quite excited when I actually had a few minutes to sit down and make my girl some clips...not too bad for a first time run! ;o)

2 comments:

Jill Rutland said...

miss p's hair is getting sooooo long!!!

Sara said...

Cute! I may just make some for the boys :)