For Christmas, Nana Burda got Presley a trunk full of dress up clothes. At first, Presley wasn't too sure of what to do with everything. For the past week I have been leaving the trunk open in her room so that she could have the opportunity to explore it freely. Finally, Presley started "testing" the items out. A few days ago she came walking out of her room with a pair of the high heels on and a wand. She ran up to me saying, "shoes, shoes, shoes." It was very cute! As I sat there praising her beautiful shoes, she pranced around the house with a proud look on her face. ;o) I am just loving this girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh my gosh - look at those shoes!! I'm having flashbacks of us dressing up in your mom's closet and her shoes fitting me (I never had small feet - like ever!)! Adorable, Bex!
so stinkin' cute and how much fun!!!!
omg Karin, I totally remember that. haha. Good times ;o)
Post a Comment