Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Heart of a Child

I love this little girl. Today she has been playing in her room all afternoon. She loves the little kitchen that she got for Christmas from her Nana Burda. She plays with it every day. Presley's Aunt Christy sent her an apron for Christmas. It is really cute and Presley loves to wear it. This afternoon I heard Presley banging around in her kitchen. I grabbed my camera and snuck into her room to see what she was up to. She was busy playing with her beloved Elmo. As I sat and watched her play I couldn't help but tear up a little. She was so precious as she gently stroked Elmo's fur, patted his back, fed him his bottle, and gave him his food. It was the first time I have seen so clearly into the tiny heart of my little girl.


2 comments:

Karin said...

Like mama like daughter! So sweet!

momofcooper said...

so sweet!!!!