Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Simple Wife

I have been following this blog called thesimplewife for a few months now. I found her through Beth Moore's blog. This sweet woman is a woman of faith and inspiration. Yesterday morning her 9 year old daughter found her on the floor having a seizure and was unresponsive. She had a stroke and has already gone through 2 brain surgeries within the past 24 hours. She is just 38 years old and a mother to two little girls. I don't know why, but every time I hear of a mother losing a child or a child losing a mother it brings tears to my eyes....maybe because I have lost a mother or because I am now a mother to my own little girl, but it just crushes my heart. Anyhow, I thought I would share her story so that she might be showered with prayers. Updates are found here http://mustardseeds.typepad.com/my_weblog/

No comments: