Whenever Presley is proud of herself she likes to walk around the house with her chest and tummy puffed out. The picture above shows a very proud little girl pointing to two little stickers that she got this afternoon!! lol. Why, you ask? Well, Ladies and Gents....we just went poo-poo and pee-pee in the potty!! Wahoo!!! After 3 long grueling months of sitting on the potty 3-5 times a day Presley has finally gone to the bathroom in the potty. Thank you Potty Elmo!!! Today, we got a new fridge and a few minutes after the delivery men left I got to work putting all of the food back in. A few minutes later Presley came up to me, with her Elmo in hand, and said "I poo-poos, I poo-poos." It appeared as if she was in the middle of doing her business...if you know what I mean. I said, "no presley, wait, we go poo-poos in the potty and we ran to the bathroom." And just a few minutes later she did her business...twice!! ;-) I can not tell you how excited I was...I screamed, I danced, I clapped, I turned in circles...I did the potty dance. ;-) Presley clapped her hands and said, "yeah" over and over again. First off, let me just say that not having to clean a dirty diaper was SO nice and if that's all we are trained on for the next year is pooing in the potty then I am good with that! AND if this is the only time she goes potty in the pot for the next 4 months then I am ok with that as well. ;-) I am just thrilled with the fact that I had one less dirty diaper and bottom to clean today! ;-)
Friday, January 7, 2011
One Less Dirty Diaper...
Whenever Presley is proud of herself she likes to walk around the house with her chest and tummy puffed out. The picture above shows a very proud little girl pointing to two little stickers that she got this afternoon!! lol. Why, you ask? Well, Ladies and Gents....we just went poo-poo and pee-pee in the potty!! Wahoo!!! After 3 long grueling months of sitting on the potty 3-5 times a day Presley has finally gone to the bathroom in the potty. Thank you Potty Elmo!!! Today, we got a new fridge and a few minutes after the delivery men left I got to work putting all of the food back in. A few minutes later Presley came up to me, with her Elmo in hand, and said "I poo-poos, I poo-poos." It appeared as if she was in the middle of doing her business...if you know what I mean. I said, "no presley, wait, we go poo-poos in the potty and we ran to the bathroom." And just a few minutes later she did her business...twice!! ;-) I can not tell you how excited I was...I screamed, I danced, I clapped, I turned in circles...I did the potty dance. ;-) Presley clapped her hands and said, "yeah" over and over again. First off, let me just say that not having to clean a dirty diaper was SO nice and if that's all we are trained on for the next year is pooing in the potty then I am good with that! AND if this is the only time she goes potty in the pot for the next 4 months then I am ok with that as well. ;-) I am just thrilled with the fact that I had one less dirty diaper and bottom to clean today! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YEA!!!
wahoooooooooooooooooo!!!! love that pic!!
Post a Comment