Presley has a fascination with nail polish. She loves to get into the cabinets in my bathroom and play with my collection of nail polish. She likes to look at the variety of colors and organize them in different ways. She plays with them all of the time....well, until she threw one of the bottles on the ground and shattered it everywhere. Grrr. For some reason, Presley is drawn to toes.....especially when they are painted! When she was little she used to crawl over to her Nana's toes and touch them. I have painted her toes before, but on my own accord and it didn't go too well. Every morning Presley watches me put on my make-up and get ready for the day. She loves for me to put a splash of powder on her nose and cheeks. Today, I grabbed a bottle of pink polish and told her that I was going to paint my toes. She looked at me and said, "me too." I wasn't sure if she really knew what she was saying, but as I was painting my toes she bent over to look at my them and started jabbering away. I couldn't really understand what she was telling me, but I knew what she wanted since she kept holding her foot up to my face. When I was done with my toes I showed them to her and she said, "pretty." ;-) She quickly grabbed the polish and handed me the bottle. So, I decided to give it a try. Sure enough she sat back and put out her tiny little toes and I just painted away. I told her that they were wet and so we had to wait for them to dry. She sat as still as she could while I blew on her feet...she tried to help out with the blowing too. So, there we have it...Presley's first experience with Painted Toes. ;o) tee hee! Not the best picture, but I had to document the moment!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Painted Toes
Presley has a fascination with nail polish. She loves to get into the cabinets in my bathroom and play with my collection of nail polish. She likes to look at the variety of colors and organize them in different ways. She plays with them all of the time....well, until she threw one of the bottles on the ground and shattered it everywhere. Grrr. For some reason, Presley is drawn to toes.....especially when they are painted! When she was little she used to crawl over to her Nana's toes and touch them. I have painted her toes before, but on my own accord and it didn't go too well. Every morning Presley watches me put on my make-up and get ready for the day. She loves for me to put a splash of powder on her nose and cheeks. Today, I grabbed a bottle of pink polish and told her that I was going to paint my toes. She looked at me and said, "me too." I wasn't sure if she really knew what she was saying, but as I was painting my toes she bent over to look at my them and started jabbering away. I couldn't really understand what she was telling me, but I knew what she wanted since she kept holding her foot up to my face. When I was done with my toes I showed them to her and she said, "pretty." ;-) She quickly grabbed the polish and handed me the bottle. So, I decided to give it a try. Sure enough she sat back and put out her tiny little toes and I just painted away. I told her that they were wet and so we had to wait for them to dry. She sat as still as she could while I blew on her feet...she tried to help out with the blowing too. So, there we have it...Presley's first experience with Painted Toes. ;o) tee hee! Not the best picture, but I had to document the moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Now those toes I could look at forever! Adorable.
so cute! love them!!
Post a Comment