She is so funny. I will hear her talk to all of her animals in the same way that I talk to her sometimes....and with the same tone of voice I use. I always use a disappointed tone when I tell her "no no." I can often hear her talking to her stuffed animals or one of our dogs in the same tone of voice..."noa noa" she says. She also comforts her stuffed animals. She likes to rock them in her rocking chair, read them a book, pat them on the head, and then put them down for a "nap." Today, she put her big bear down for a nap in the bathtub. She takes her animals everywhere with her and we rarely get out of the house without 2 or 3 in her hand. We had a constant battle of the wills a few weeks ago because she didn't understand why I wouldn't let her take her animals into the store or church nursery with her. She also got upset with me when I didn't let her huge Tigger take a bath with her. She now sits her animals up on her step stool in the morning to "watch" her take a bath. She also loves to play dress up. A few months ago she wanted no part of dressing up and she really didn't understand what it was all about. Today, she dressed herself up in furs, hats, heels, and pink crowns. She would dress herself up in her room and then walk out into the living room to show me what she was wearing. She would look at me with a big smile on her face, pet her fur wrap, and then say..."pretty." Thursday, March 10, 2011
Playing the Day Away- 22 months!
She is so funny. I will hear her talk to all of her animals in the same way that I talk to her sometimes....and with the same tone of voice I use. I always use a disappointed tone when I tell her "no no." I can often hear her talking to her stuffed animals or one of our dogs in the same tone of voice..."noa noa" she says. She also comforts her stuffed animals. She likes to rock them in her rocking chair, read them a book, pat them on the head, and then put them down for a "nap." Today, she put her big bear down for a nap in the bathtub. She takes her animals everywhere with her and we rarely get out of the house without 2 or 3 in her hand. We had a constant battle of the wills a few weeks ago because she didn't understand why I wouldn't let her take her animals into the store or church nursery with her. She also got upset with me when I didn't let her huge Tigger take a bath with her. She now sits her animals up on her step stool in the morning to "watch" her take a bath. She also loves to play dress up. A few months ago she wanted no part of dressing up and she really didn't understand what it was all about. Today, she dressed herself up in furs, hats, heels, and pink crowns. She would dress herself up in her room and then walk out into the living room to show me what she was wearing. She would look at me with a big smile on her face, pet her fur wrap, and then say..."pretty."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
and the perfect little princess she is :) i love how she pet the boa before she said "pretty"! LOL she is jus precious! hope you have a better day today!
Post a Comment