Monday, March 28, 2011

A Weekend Alone

Fishing fun with the Boys ;o)

This past weekend Joey and I had a weekend alone at home while Presley spent the weekend with Sara. We had such a great time just sleeping in and lounging around. We actually stayed pretty busy. It was kind of weird just sitting at home without Presley there. We opted out of staying at a hotel because of the dogs. Friday night we went to Uptown and ate at an Italian Restaurant called Cremonas. It was a very quaint little place and the atmosphere was very romantic. The weather was beautiful so we sat outside on the patio which made for a great evening. On Saturday we headed to Grapevine Main Street. We did a little shopping and then had lunch at Weinberger's Deli. We continued shopping until well into the afternoon at Southlake Town Center. We also had a little time to visit Classic BMW...just to LOOK around. Saturday night we got together with some friends at Hacienda Ranch and then headed to a movie after dinner....we saw The Lincoln Lawyer. I don't think Joey and I have seen a movie, in an actual movie theater, since last year. It was a really good movie and we enjoyed it. Sunday morning turned out to be a cold, wet, and gloomy day so we didn't do much outside. We had lunch in Keller at Zoe's Diner and then headed to Sara's house to pick up little Miss Presley. She was a lot cranky and quite the big pill. I am hoping that she did not act like that while we were away. Sara said she was good, but you just never know....lol. ;o) Once we got Presley home she fell right asleep and I ended up having to wake her up at 5:00. She was tuckered out! Then, I put her down for bed at 7:30 and she slept until 9:00 the next morning!!! She must have partied hard at her Auntie Sara's house! Presley loves and adores her cousin Reid. When we went to Mooya's for dinner last night Presley looked at me and said, "Reid a coming?" She talked about him the entire night. I am not sure about everything that she was saying, but she kept saying his name and would ask, "where Reid?" I know that she had a wonderful time at Sara's house. They had picnics, went fishing, played till their hearts content, and Presley got to go shopping with just Sara....who spoiled her with clothes and sunglasses. ;o) lol. I think everyone in the Burda household had a great weekend and today we are back to our normal routine of life!

1 comment:

merritt said...

That's great that the two of you got so much time together! How fun!