Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bubbles!!!

Presley loves bubbles. Coach Jack would always bring out the bubble machine at WinKids when the class was winding down. Presley would crawl around after them and try to eat them. When we were in San Antonio last month, my friend had a bubble machine for her girls. Presley absolutely loved it so when I was at Target last week I picked one up. The one I got was on sale and shot out a ton of bubbles so it was perfect!
Last week, one of my piano students, Gretchen, came over to help me out. Presley absolutely adores Gretchen and they played together all afternoon while I got some things done around the house. It was a great little break and Presley had a ton of fun. Gretchen pulled out the bubbles for Presley.
Presley and I went to Celina today to visit my friend, Jill, and her kids. I went to high school with Jill and have not seen her in FOREVER! It was so great to see her and meet her kiddos....the sweetest kids you will ever meet! While we were there I pulled out the bubble machine. Haddie and Harrison thought it was great fun to run through them.
We also had a great swim and picnic. Presley went under the water for the first time...thanks to Jill. :-) She used to be a life guard so she re-assured me that it was ok. I think I was more nervous than Presley...you can totally tell I'm a first time mom with only one child. Ha! Presley ended up loving it and I am thinking about putting her in swim lessons....she is a fish out of water. No fear of the water at all.
Miss Jillybean giving Presley her first swim lesson ;)
Thanks to Jill and her sweet kids for a great afternoon. We really enjoyed our time out at the farm. It was a fun day and Presley was asleep by the time we left the driveway!

No comments: