I'm sorry, but this deserves a blog post all on its own. I am D-O-N-E...done with Presley's first year scrapbook. Wahoo!!! I am so excited to be finished. I can now relax all day with my girl and not get side-tracked at night once Joey gets home from work. I have been going strong since December...taking classes on line and learning all that I possibly could. I put way too much time into this book and I am happy to be finished. ;-) I didn't do a lot of journaling in her scrapbook because I have her blog book that captured her entire first year. I focused on a book that was filled with memories, family, and Bible verses....all of the verses are ones that have stuck with our family over the years. I think from the moment my mom was diagnosed with brain cancer to the years that followed was when the words of the Bible became my soul source of comfort. It was then and the years following her death that these words became alive and precious to me. I wanted Presley to have these verses in a place where she could find comfort at any time. I also put a page about her Grandma Victoria in the book :-) My next project is creating a book about my mom. ;-) I expect it to take a year or so, because of all the pictures I will have to sift through. My sisters dont know it yet, but they are going to help me with this ;-) As most of you know, the hardest thing for me is Presley not knowing her grandma and what better way to share her life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment