Monday, January 31, 2011

Good News and a Few Changes ;-)

My bloodwork is officially done, for now, and my numbers are looking really good. I am so very thankful for all of the prayers. I did make the decision, however, to switch doctors. Without getting into too much detail, I feel like switching doctors is what 's best for us. I meet with my new doctor, Dr. Flowers (both my sisters go to her), next Tuesday at 1:30. Please pray for a good result concerning my first sonogram...it is the one thing that will confirm whether or not this baby is in the right location. It will also provide me with peace of mind! ;-)

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am praying they will get you in sooner than next Tuesday! God has a plan for you to have the BEST care possible! I am sure of it!

becca said...

She is going to meet with me Wednesday morning at 10 (she is so so nice! She is meeting with me during the time she has between 2 surgeries!) My doctor would have NEVER done that...ever! She said if they aren't able to see anything then they will try again next week.

merritt said...

Great news!

Elizabeth said...

She is wonderful and her passion is "high risk"! You will get the best care and she makes you feel like you are the only patient she is seeing that day! I love her and Tina both....they saved my baby Logan!

momofcooper said...

awesome news & you are always in my prayers!! love ya :)

Sara said...

I think I may get pregnant again just so I can see Dr. Flowers once a month ;) I love her.