Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pretty Ears

not quite right, but it'll do ;o)
Presley loves to copy me and do what I am doing...whether that be putting on makeup, wearing high heel shoes, painting toenails, or wearing earrings. Last week, I saw her trying to put something in her ears. I told her no and to not stick anything in her ears and she began to cry and said, "I want pretty ears." Finally, I realized what she was doing. She had grabbed my earrings and was trying to wear them. Silly girl! Anyways, Joey and I decided to pick her up some clip-on earrings while we were out shopping this past weekend. It took us forever to find a pair that was small enough for her head, but big enough to not be a choking hazard.
She loves them and wears them all of the time...it freaks Joey out a little bit though because he says she looks too old for her age...and so it begins. ;o) lol.

4 comments:

Jill Rutland said...

oh becca!! i love it! Haddie does the same thing and Claires has little girl clip ons that worked great!! i am also loving how long her hair looks!

momofcooper said...

how cute!! it looks like she LOVES them!! she is just precious :)

merritt said...

Absolutely adorable.

Karin said...

Love it!!!